Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some new goodies to show!

I have a few more kits to share with you today! The first is another collab between Kimi's Kreations and GeniaBeana Scraps of Go Digital Scrapbooking. It's a follow-up to their previous collab, this one is titled Who's My Girl and is 30% off this week only! Click on the kit preview to take you straight to the store:


And my layout is titled, In My Daughter's Eyes because I love the way Alahna's eyes look in these photos and that song is just perfect for how I feel about my special little girl!!!


The next kit I am going to show you is from Kari Quinto of Plain Digital Wrapper. This kit was released last year, but as you can tell is timeless for all of those Halloween photos. (The store is temporarily down for maintenance, so I will link when it is back up and running!)



I thought this kit was perfect for my DD's first trick-or-treating aftermath pictures (she went candy crazy!! hehe!). The journaling reads: "These pictures were taken right after your first real experience trick-or-treating (I say real because it didn't count when you were a baby!). You were so candy crazed it was hilarious to watch! You kept going through all of it over and over, analyzing the stash! You would count each piece into the bucket and then dump it all out and start over again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment