Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Journal Challenge, LOTW, New Store Opening, New Collab Kit - WOW!

Hello fellow scrappers!! I hope this finds you all well. I am having some seriously bad allergies here in Nevada, with all these horrible winds we have been having!
Enough of that boring stuff though....it has been a busy weekend in my little corner of the scrapping world! Can I brag for just a second? Well I did the layout below for a Journal Challenge on our CT blog for Stolen Moments (here) and guess what?? It won me Layout Of The Week (LOTW) at Scrap Matters!! That seriously made my month! I feel so honored to have achieved that title!! Here's the Layout, and don't forget to stop by the blog and play along in my Journal Challenge so you can win some free goodies to Amber's store!

The next bit of news I want to share is about another CT of mine, geniaBeana Scraps! She just opened up shop at Elemental Scraps and with that she is releasing a gorgeous new kit, titled Sweet Memories. I have to share with you how much fun this kit was to play with. You know how sometimes when you scrap you stare at the screen and it just never seems right? And then there are those kits that just flow so perfectly for you and you love how easily it goes together? Well this kit flowed perfectly for me! It is available at both Elemental Scraps and Go Digital Scrapbooking - and it is on sale too!!

And my layout using this kit, which I call "Remember." It is a picture of Ryan and Alahna on our recent trip to Hawaii.

My final bit of news for today is a new Collab Kit by the K2 Kreative Krew - Kari Quinto and Kris Myers of Plain Digital Wrapper. It is titled My Dad & Me, and will be available at PDW tomorrow (10/21/09). Here is the kit preview:

And to honor my husband as a father, here is a layout of him and Alahna (again!):




I will have some beautiful new kits to share on Friday, and another blog train is in the works. So check back in a few days for the news and goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment