Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Friday! New releases today!

Happy Friday, fellow scrappers!

So I just realized that I posted a LO and kit that wasn't releasing until tomorrow! UGH! SOoooo my bad for not following and reading directions!! It threw me off cause new releases at Scrap Orchard are normally on Friday's! I'm so sorry Lyndsay if you're reading this....I took it off and will set it up for tomorrow. Soooooo....

I have one new release I want to share with you today and it is from Stolen Moments of Scrap Matters. Amber teamed up with Laura of Simply Scraps to create this fun space-themed kit, titled A Little Spacey.


I did a layout of Alahna with my journaling about her favorite CD in the whole world: Laurie Berkner's Rocketship Run. The song which the CD is named after is what I titled this LO, 5-4-3-2-1 blast off! Another Rocketship Run! I will forever remember this moment of her life thanks to this kit!


AND!!! I have more fabulous news to share!! I was accepted to be on WM[squared] of Scrap Matter's Creative Team! WOOT!! I am super excited to pick up another team at Scrap Matters and am happy that I get to spend more time at one of my favorite stores and forums! I can't wait to be a part of Wendy's team and share all her fabulous goodies with you!! Here's the announcement in case you want to check it out! ;)


So I will be back tomorrow with that new release I accidentally posted this AM, again, tomorrow! haha!! And a little birdy told me that there might be a blog train coming through my blog on Monday....so you might want to stop by then for some fun freebies!

xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment